Energy Healing for the Empath
Self-Healing Techniques and Survival Skills for the Empath with Jessica Hunter of Hunter Healing Hands
Friday, September 22, 2017, 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Are you an Empath?
Empaths are highly sensitive individuals who so often struggle with navigating emotionally, physically, energetically, and spiritually in life.
Empaths go through life experiencing so many challenges, and are unaware of the source of their sensitivity.
Some do realize the source of their sensitivity, but are not sure how to work with the challenges that come along with it.
Embracing your Empath Sensitivity
Although being an Empath can be a unique road to walk, it does not have to disable you, and you can learn to manage it and survive in a balanced and healthy way with this intuitive ability. This workshop will discuss the components of being an Empath, and incorporate self-healing skills and tools to assist with the process of managing this ability in a balanced and healthy way.
No experience necessary. This workshop is open to anyone called to learn self-healing tools and skills to assist them with their Empath sensitivity.
This In-Depth Workshop includes:
- Class lecture and discussion
- Grounding and Balancing techniques
- Protection Techniques for Self Survival & Energy Preservation
- How to Identify, Discern, and Work with your Empathic Psychic and Emotional Signals
- Transformation Techniques for Clearing Toxic Energies
- A Shamanic ceremony for release & rmpowerment
- A Customized Medicine Bag for Empaths
Workshop: 6 p.m. – Meet and greet. Empath workshop from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Location: The Family Room. 31 Cherry Street, Milford, CT
Registration: $75 with pre-registration. Workshop seats held only with payment. Space is very limited.