For your home to sell fast, buyers must be able to imagine themselves in your home.
With Feng Shui Joan’s Way Home Staging, I work with home sellers, realtors and developers in Connecticut to maximize a home’s appeal to buyers.
Why Choose “Joan’s Way” when staging your home
Joan brings her common sense approach to clutter clearing and de-personalization. She pairs this with her certified expertise in Feng Shui and centuries-old traditions of energy balance.
Starting with the Feng Shui Bagua energy map, Joan will stage the home to bring the most positive response to your space.
Reasons to Stage Your Home for Sale
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors, staged homes sell with 60 percent fewer days on the market. But there are more than just dollars in the bank reasons for stage a home to sell.
1. Time. Staging a home is proven to sell a house faster. The longer a property stays in the market, the lower the price it attracts.
2. Money. According to a Coldwell Banker survey, staged homes often sell for more money than comparable homes.
3. Stress control. There are many uncontrollable factors in real estate. Selling a home is stressful; packing and moving can be overwhelming. It’s true, you can’t control the market; you can control how your home looks when it’s on the market.
4. Motivation. Our process of staging helps you get motivated to sell and ready to move ahead when the transition happens.
5. Appearance. Buyers form an opinion about a house in seven to 10 seconds. Staging ensures your home will look better in photos and be viewed by buyers as well maintained and “move-in-ready,” a quality 90 percent of buyers say they want in a new home.
Property appearance and condition is a top concern in the home sale process. Taking the time to prepare your home for sale will affect how fast it sells.
Who Gains in Home Staging
Realtors and homeowners selling single-family homes and condos see the highest return on staging. However, commercial developers in new developments have seen significant return as well.