Reasons to Stage Your Home for Sale
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors, staged homes sell with 60 percent fewer days on the market. Here are five reasons to stage a home to sell.
1. Time. Home staging is proven to sell a house faster. The longer a property stays in the market, the lower the price it attracts.
2. Money. According to a Coldwell Banker Survey, staged homes often sell for more money than comparable homes.
3. Stress control. There are many uncontrollable factors in real estate. Selling a home is stressful; packing and moving can be overwhelming. It’s true, you can’t control the market; you can control how your home looks when it’s on the market.
4. Motivation. Our process of home staging helps you get motivated to sell and ready to move ahead when the transition happens.
5. Appearance. Did you know that buyers form an opinion about a house in seven to 10 seconds? Home staging ensures your home will look better in photos and be viewed by buyers as well maintained and “move-in-ready,” a quality 90 percent of buyers say they want in a new home.
Property appearance and condition is a top concern in the home sale process. Taking the time to prepare your home for sale will affect how fast it sells.